3d-fonts.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the content for the Permitted Uses defined below.
Standard Royalty free license
- Web and mobile applications (as long as the media files are not re-distributed).
- Editorial illustration for blogs, news articles and social media (printed or digital).
- Magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications with circulation of up to 100,000.
- Advertising, promotional material, packaging design with circulation of up to 100,000.
- Inclusion in website design (excluding templates).
- Prints, posters, and flyers for promotional or personal purposes (not for resale) with circulation of up to 100,000.
- Video, animation and broadcast applications.
- Educational use.
Our Extended license expands on our Royalty free license in the following ways:
- Magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications up to an unlimited number of prints;
- Advertising, promotional material, packaging design up to an unlimited number of prints;
- Prints, posters, and flyers for promotional or personal purposes (not for resale) with circulation up to an unlimited number of prints;
Both our Royalty free and Extended licenses permit you to use the purchased media in multiple projects.
it means you are not required to pay a royalty each time you use an image. Once a license fee is paid, illustrations can be used many times without paying additional fees !
- You may not re-sell or redistribute these stock media or any derivative work using or based on these files.
- Print-On-Demand website use is strictly prohibited.
- You may modify the licensed images in any way you need to for your project, but you will not have copyright in the resulting derivative work. For this reason, licensed images may not be used in logos you create (you would need to own the copyright in anything included in a logo). Conversion by the End User of raster images to vector does not grant copyright in the vector image as it is a derivative work.
- Stock media files may not be distributed as digital wallpapers, e-cards, business card design templates and web design templates.
- You may not use the content in a way or on a medium that is pornographic, obscene, unlawful, immoral and infringing in nature.
- You may not post a copy of the content on a network server or web server for use by other users.
- You may not share the content in a “peer to peer” platform or similar file sharing environment.
3d-fonts.com holds no responsibility from any legal issues that may arise from any use of the end user. The end user is responsible for any legal issues or costs resulting in the use of the stock media offered on this website. The end user is responsible for all liabilities regarding privacy issues, trademarks, slander, defamation, etc., that may arise from the use of the image(s). The end user is responsible for the end-use and any legal and/or any financial liability that may arise from such use. The end user may not use any image found on this site for any illegal or fraudulent purpose. The end user shall indemnify and defend 3d-fonts.com against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this agreement, the use or modification of any Image or combination of any Image with any other material, the end user's failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image, alone or in combination with any other material. Images may contain copyrighted material or trademarks. The end user is responsible for seeking legal counsel for use of the image(s). The end user accepts responsibility for all liabilities that may arise from use of the image(s). All other rights in and to the content, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights are not subject of the license and will remain with the creator of the media. Prices, this End User License Agreement, and other terms & conditions, are subject to change without notice. License purchases are final and non-refundable.